Monday, November 18, 2013

Cleaning Monday - My Cleaning Kit Essentials


Since being a mom involves a lot of cleaning around the house, I've decided to share with you my cleaning kit which contains basic cleaning supplies I use quite often.This list is by no means a compilation of the best or the cheapest or the most environment-friendly products, but a list of products that work for my budget and my household.


So here's the list:

1. Microfiber cloths - I love them. They are perfect for wiping anything, you can use them in every room and what is best, they last long and can be washed in the washing machine. 



2. Floor cloth - A good quality floor cloth is a must-have especially for wooden floors. It makes floor cleaning easier and much faster.


 

3. Glass cloth - This type of cloth is super-absorbent and is great for windows, mirrors or any other shiny surfaces. 




4. Gloves - I use gloves regularly since I don't want to ruin my manicure or handle harsh cleaning products with my bare hands.


5. Sponges - This one is pretty self explanatory and I always keep at least five sponges in my cleaning kit.


6. Cleaning wire - Since we cook on a gas stove all of my pots and pans need a good scrub. That's where the cleaning wire ball comes in handy.



7. Disinfectant - I use the Domestos disinfectant mostly in the bathroom but it can easily be used to kill bacteria on other surfaces if you dilute it with water according to the instructions.

8. Laminate care product - I usually wash the floors with clean warm water first and then add a bit of this product to achieve shiny, fresh smelling floors.

9. Universal cleaning cream - I buy the lemon scented one and clean almost all surfaces in the kitchen as well as the sink and shower in the bathroom.


10. Glass cleaner

11. Wooden furniture polish - It gives the furniture that extra shine and is especially helpful in reviving old furniture.


These were my cleaning kit essentials. Do you have any other cleaning products that you simply can't live without? I would love to read your comments.

Have a great Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...