Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Words of Wisdom Wednesday - Car must-haves for mommies

  During the holiday season we usually visit a lot of friends and relatives which means a lot more car rides as well. Even though I always take my diaper bag wherever we go, I also keep a small kit of essentials in the car just in case. The kit is pretty simple and contains only a few items so it doesn't take up a lot of space. 



1. Antibacterial wet wipes
 
2. Bottled water

3. Sandwich bags - I use these for food leftovers or when I do a quick clean-up of the car.

4. Hand sanitizer

5. Toys - I change the toys once a month or sooner if I notice that they are damaged or that my daughter has lost interest in them.

6. Snacks

I usually check the kit on Sunday to make sure I have it ready for the week and refill it once I run out of an item. 

Do you have a car kit? Which items do you keep in it? I would love to read your comments. 

Happy Thanksgiving and have a lovely time with your loved ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...